Monday 14 January 2013

How to connect and set up a keyboard?


Hello!

Today on my next tutorial I want to show everyone how to connect a keyboard into our computer. It sounds very easy but someone can don't know how to do that. Everything I show step by step how to correctly connect keyboard into my computer.
Front USB connects 
So let's start of the beginning, tutorial step by step. :)
USB connect on the back of computer

1. First of all take a keyboard and look on the connector that you keyboard have.
2. Keyboard has USB connector, so you will look on the computer to find USB ports to connect keyboard to your computer.
3. There are lot's of USB connectors on the computer (about 10) you will see ports on the front and back of your computer.
4. Hold USB connector of your keyboard and connect to front or back of your computer.
USB
5.This is your choice where you want to connects your keyboard. You have to choose front or back ports.
USB connect on the front of computer
6. When you decide where you want to connects a keyboard (front or back) I prefer to connect my keyboard on the back of my computer to doesn't see the long cables into my desk :) but it is your choice.

USB connect on the back of computer
7. When we already connect USB of our keyboard into computer ports, then we can use it :) doesn't install extra drivers.
8. Everything should be work correctly and doesn't have any problems. :)


Last thing is how to set up a keyboard correctly? Well you need to ensure that your regional settings are correct. To do this you must:


 Open the control panel (it is on start list on the down left)> Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options > Regional and Language options. Then you make sure all the drop downs are correctly for your country.
1. Standards and Format - Regional options tab.
2. Location - Regional options tab.
3. Languages tab > Details Button > settings tab > Default input language.
4. Advanced tab top drop down.
After this changed your keyboard will working correctly with your country, so you doesn't may have any problems with 'typing wrong symbols'.


Short tutorial but for some people can be very useful.
I hope that on this tutorial every people should now know how to connect and set up (correctly)  keyboard to computer and use it ;-)

I hope that this tutorial and overall my whole blog is very useful and I help little bit some people on these tutorials. Keep looking on my blog to see more interesting tutorials.

Thank you for came up on my blog, hope I help you :)

Bit by Bit Computer







No comments:

Post a Comment